Training Specialist (CA)
3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
As Training Specialist, you are tasked with the responsibility of building and executing on all core training content and training sessions to help ensure our customers adopt the full value of our products. These include building and delivering webinar-based one to many training sessions live with customers as well as recorded content to be available directly within our products. If you are ready to come to work for one of the fastest-growing companies in the logistics industry, we want to talk to you!
- Quickly become a product expert with a strong understanding of our products and industry
- Creates engaging training curriculum and training content that fully trains and empowers our customers to maximize the value of our solutions
- Delivers training sessions conducted as one to many webinars at regularly scheduled days/times
- Build out recorded eLearning content that will be available for our customers directly within our products
- Conduct fee-based customer-specific sessions as necessary. This may be done at the customer’s location
- Ensure training content is kept current as our products and services continue to evolve
- Capture and report out on key metrics to ensure we can measure the value and benefit our training provides to customers
- Maintain participant records (i.e. registrations, attendance, assessments, etc)
- Partner with Customer Success / Implementation to incorporate training into the implementation process for new customers
- Collaborate internally to pass customer and product feedback to applicable internal teams
- Evolve training program into a certification process to recognize and acknowledge customers who complete a designated training curriculum
- Experience effectively delivering software training to groups both in person and via webinar tools
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including experience in presentations and facilitation of meetings with the ability to manage remote learning
- Understanding of SCORM and LMS functionality
- Independent, self-actuated self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Process-oriented and obsessively organized
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- Working knowledge of warehouse operations and Warehouse Management Systems and/or Logistics is a big plus (not required)
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming space.
Please note, 3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. Any resume submitted by search firms via this website or directly to hiring managers will be considered unsolicited resumes, and 3PL Central will not be responsible for any fee in connection with these submissions.