Talent Acquisition Specialist (CA)
3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is at the forefront of our candidate experience and as a fast-growing organization, we know we are only as good as our people. We are excited to be expanding our People Team and are looking for a TA Specialist that is eager to be a part of shaping and executing our recruitment strategy, partner with hiring managers to find the best talent, and provide a candidate experience that will leave all candidates raving about their experience.
What You Will Do:
· Full cycle recruiting from job posting to onboarding ensuring a smooth and great hiring manager and candidate experience
· Build-out and preserve our organization's job description database
· Post open requisitions to appropriate social and diverse platforms to engage talent and be a driver to expand our diverse candidate pool
· Partner with hiring managers on the sourcing strategy and interview process
· Conduct first-round interviews making recommendations and a shortlist of candidates to move to the next stages and coordinate next steps
· Take exceptional care of job applicants and hiring manager by ensuring they are informed throughout the process
· Work with leadership to approve and extend employment offers
· Actively pursue ways to continually improve our TA process and strategy: ATS optimization, identifying, creating, and executing on recruiting best practices, etc.… we never want to stop getting better
· Maintain accurate recruitment reporting
· Not be afraid to push out of your comfort zone and contribute to our amazing and growing team
· 2 years of talent acquisition experience including sourcing, interviewing, and short-listing candidates
· Organized and efficient with strong attention to detail
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· A passion for being a brand ambassador and bringing great people into the organization, your personality is infectious
· Thrive in a challenging, growing, and changing environment and want to be a part of building something great
Bonus Points If You Have:
· Experience in SaaS
· Experience in Technical Recruiting
· Understanding of human resource principles and legislation
· Degree or pursuing a degree in HR, Business, or related field
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.