Sr. Software Engineer - Backend Systems | Skubana
Skubana, recently acquired by 3PL Central, is a leader in ecommerce operations software for online merchants. The platform unifies backend data, orders, inventory, POs, and more in the cloud and makes it easy for organizations to analyze and automate their businesses. Founded in 2015, Skubana helps retailers, brands, and marketplace sellers to boost their margins, bottom line, and organizational efficiency.
- Be a technical leader, mentor, collaborator, and champion of best practices.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy, and operate Java microservices that process billions of dollars worth of online purchases each year.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Participate in code reviews, retrospectives, and lunch-and-learns.
- Work out of an incredible Union Square office in the heart of Manhattan.
Who you are:
- An experienced technical leader with a degree in Computer Science.
- Proficient in Java, Spring, Elasticsearch, and AWS.
- Expert in domain-driven design and distributed systems.
- Take pride in your craft and understand what it means to ship high-quality code.
- Bonus points if you are good at ping pong or Super Smash Bros. (We take that stuff seriously here)
- Distributed Systems
- Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
- Java Message Service (JMS)
- Spring Framework
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming space located less than a mile from the beach in El Segundo/Silicon Beach.
Please note, 3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. Any resume submitted by search firms via this website or directly to hiring managers will be considered unsolicited resumes, and 3PL Central will not be responsible for any fee in connection with these submissions.