Senior UI/UX Designer (UT)
3PL Central is the fastest growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, and Target and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
3PL Central is seeking an experienced UI/UX Designer to wow our customers with industry-leading designs as part of the Business Management System. We are looking for a passionate UI/UX Designer ready to own the design of key products within the 3PL Central family of products. The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for all user experience and design related to front office business services in the exploding ecommerce and logistics industry. The UI/UX Designer will work with the Product Manager and Lead Engineer to identify customer problems and discover solutions through continuous iteration based on user interaction. The UI/UX Designer will also be responsible for collaborating with other product teams and designers to coordinate design across cross-functional products.
What You Will Do:
- Help shape how our solutions work for users (not just how they look).
- Balance all aspects of designs, including IA, interaction design, and visual design.
- Design all aspects from concepts, wireframes, and low/high-fidelity mock-ups to design specs for development.
- Rapidly design and iterate based on requirements, user research, and usability test results.
- Clearly articulate design choices and considerations.
- Champion great user experiences.
- Provide thought leadership on UX evolution and be an agent of change in the UI space.
- Keep abreast of and utilize the latest theories and tools.
- Work closely with the business development team to identify problems, create requirements, and delight users with world-class designs.
- Demonstrate new designs, collect constructive feedback, and implement innovative ideas from user groups and other stakeholders.
- Identify and track key UX performance metrics that identify both strategic successes and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Integrate usability studies, industry research, and market analysis into design requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Understand 3PL Central’s strategic and competitive position in the market and work to deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, HCI, or related field.
- Portfolio demonstrating solid understanding of UX design principles.
- Experience in conducting user testing.
- Highly skilled in design tools—e.g., Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, and Miro
- 5+ years of hands-on UI/UX experience.
- Ability to organize and manage communications across multiple channels simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience as a UI/UX Designer on Agile development teams.
- Experience with both desktop and mobile application design highly desired.
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming space located less than a mile from the beach in El Segundo/Silicon Beach.
For more information, please apply below or submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or 888-375-2368.
Please note, 3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. Any resume submitted by search firms via this website or directly to hiring managers will be considered unsolicited resumes, and 3PL Central will not be responsible for any fee in connection with these submissions.