Sr. Salesforce Solutions Architect/Administrator
3PL Central is the fastest growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, and Target and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
The Senior Salesforce Solutions Architect/Administrator will lead, configure, and develop the ongoing deployment of 3PL Central’s Salesforce instance as well as administer and maintain systems that integrate into Salesforce. The ideal candidate will have a record of success in building relationships with key stakeholders, translating requests from a business to a technical level, and setting realistic project expectations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for everything Salesforce.
- Owning the Salesforce strategy and driving the roadmap, taking into account new releases and features from SFDC as well as 3rd party vendors.
- Design and create Salesforce architecture and initiatives across different platforms and stakeholders.
- Build relationships and gathering business requirements from stakeholders in marketing, sales, support, professional services, integrations, and management.
- Handle administrative functions (working with automation tools such as process builder, flows, validation rules, creating reports/dashboards, documentation, etc.).
- Ensure a smooth integration into the billing system.
- Development effort to fix apex bugs.
- Build and manage offshore team.
- At least 5 years of experience administering Salesforce Sales, Service, and Community Cloud in lightning view.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices, functionalities, and limitations (when to use configuration versus code, governor limits).
- Previous experience in implementing and administering a document generation tool (Conga Composer, DocuSign Gen), administering and troubleshooting DocuSign and integration with our billing system.
- Design application architecture solutions that span multiple Salesforce Clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing, Analytics, Social, Communities)
- Oversight of multiple vendors involved with Salesforce Configuration and Development work
- General understanding of SDLC (software development lifecycle). Previous experience with Agile methodology is a plus.
- Development experience on the Salesforce platform (SOQL, Apex, Lighting Aura/Web components) is a plus.
- Preferred that candidate has Salesforce Certifications.
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming space located less than a mile from the beach in El Segundo/Silicon Beach.
For more information, please apply below or submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or 888-375-2368.
Please note, 3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. Any resume submitted by search firms via this website or directly to hiring managers will be considered unsolicited resumes, and 3PL Central will not be responsible for any fee in connection with these submissions.