Sr. FP&A Manager
3PL Central is the fastest growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, and Target and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
We are looking for a highly analytical problem-solver who is capable of both detailed financial analysis and distilling complex problems into actionable insights. You will be responsible for partnering cross-functionally within a fast-moving technology company. You will oversee all internal financial planning, analysis, and related reporting. You will play a critical role in the execution of our forecasting models for the income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows. You will work closely with the business owners and senior leadership team in budget creation and cost management, including working closely with the controller in understanding the GAAP and non-GAAP financials to properly forecast cash inflows and outflows. You will be able to balance the demands of a rapidly growing, complex startup environment in a disruptive space, while at the same time having fun and enjoying your work with teammates across the company.
What You Will Do:
- Drive automation of FP&A reporting, automate repetitive tasks, and increase the use of visualization dashboards for KPIs/metrics
- Drive annual operating plan cycle including target setting, guideline creation, managing calendar/milestones, and producing presentations for senior leadership and board of directors
- Manage financial models for allocations, budgets, and long-range plans
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve processes, frameworks, and systems
- Prepare monthly/quarterly presentations and reports on the financial performance of different teams
- Built budgets from the ground up and are highly skilled with modeling
- Driven to dive deep into the numbers
- Deeply analytical and constantly looking for new ways to analyze the business and metrics
- Significant ERP experience
- FP&A software experience
- An Excel and PowerPoint ninja
- Approximately 4-8 years of relevant experience (corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting, private equity)
- Bachelor of Arts and/or Science
Bonus Points If You Have:
- SaaS background, including managing and analyzing key KPIs
- Experience with Netsuite, Vena, and Salesforce or similar systems
- Ecommerce or third-party logistics experience
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming space located less than a mile from the beach in El Segundo/Silicon Beach.
Please note, 3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. Any resume submitted by search firms via this website or directly to hiring managers will be considered unsolicited resumes, and 3PL Central will not be responsible for any fee in connection with these submissions.