Sales Enablement Director (CA/UT)
3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, and Target and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
3PL Central is looking for an experienced, hands-on sales enablement leader to enable and equip our GTM and CSM teams with the skills, knowledge, tools, and processes required to succeed in their role. As the Director of Sales Enablement, your focus will be to develop and manage in-depth training programs for the GTM and CSM teams - sales, sales development, solutions, and CSM. You will work in close collaboration with revenue team leadership, revenue operations, and marketing to build and deliver a world-class sales enablement program. Your goal is to improve GTM productivity by increasing sellers’ effectiveness and efficiency.
What you will do:
- Live and breathe our company and team values contributing to a culture that inspires and rewards collaboration, achievement, and continuous growth.
- Leverage analytics and performance data to identify needs, design and implement a world class sales enablement and training program. In line with our strategy, these programs begin with onboarding new team members and extend to ongoing reinforcement and coaching for all revenue team members.
- Work in close collaboration with product marketing and revenue leadership to develop new assets for Sales and CSM teams.
- Develop and maintain a content library of sales and marketing training materials
- Continually assess existing tools, collateral, and training programs on their relevance and effectiveness to identify gaps and proactively propose new and innovative solutions
- In conjunction with sales leaders, establish and maintain KPI’s that are reported on a regular basis to track the success of enablement and training programs.
- Partner with Sales, CSM, and Marketing leadership to drive execution of sales strategies across the revenue org, ensuring processes and metrics are in place to achieve revenue growth plans
- Consistently assess the needs of our prospective customers by gathering feedback to improve upon existing sales enablement programs to closely align our GTM teams for success
- 5+ years in Sales Enablement (B2B)
- 7+ years of sales experience
- A sales enablement playbook with demonstrated success in onboarding and ongoing development of sales reps.
- Agile working mode and self-starter with the ability to adapt
- Expert-level training and facilitation skills (in-person, virtual)
- Knowledge of B2B technology sales and marketing process and technologies, particularly Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, Outreach.io, and/or HubSpot
- Team builder and results-driven coach, mentor, and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives group results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Bonus Points If You have:
- Logistics, warehousing, eCommerce industry experience
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.