Sales Development Manager (CA/UT)
3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
3PL Central is looking for a strategic, hands on, growth-oriented Manager of Sales & Business Development to lead a team of high performing SDRs and BDRs responsible for generating qualified opportunities that lead to new logo acquisition. As an integral member of the revenue leadership team, your prior experience will be valued in this fast-growing organization where everyone rolls up their sleeves to achieve the ambitious, yet attainable goals we set and achieve.
What You Will Do:
- Live and breathe our company and team values building a culture that inspires achievement and growth
- Enable, equip and inspire your team consisting of Sales and Business Development Representatives to achieve their personal revenue goals
- Build a world-class Sales and Business Development organization. Recruit and develop top sales talent and apply leading-edge methodologies and tools for maximum effectiveness. Put simply, we need you to be passionately focused on helping reps get better
- Analyze, present and act on operational metrics such as all activity metrics, pipeline and revenue contribution
- Partner with Marketing, Account Executive and Sales Engineering leadership to drive execution of sales strategies across the sales team, ensuring processes and metrics are in place to achieve 3PL Central’s new business growth plans
- Serve as an active member of the Revenue Leadership team building strong, collaborative relationships throughout the Marketing, Sales, Pre-Sales, Support, and Success organizations
- Consistently assess the needs of our prospective customers by gathering and reporting on feedback to improve upon existing solutions and design and iterate sales process and operations
- 3+ years of outstanding results directly leading sales development or full cycle AE team(s) delivering new customer growth
- Team builder and results-driven coach, mentor and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives group results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
- Proven ability driving process improvements while leveraging strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated, proven success in developing and managing successful inbound lead qualification and outbound prospecting strategies
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Knowledge of B2B technology sales and marketing process and technologies, particularly Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, Outreach.io and HubSpot
- Relentlessly data driven; Passionate for learning and testing new ideas with an agile approach
- Strong ability to communicate externally with customers and internally with all levels of the organization
- Resourceful - You go over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.