Product Marketing Manager (CA)
3PL Central is the fastest growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, and Target and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
Do you have a passion for building knowledge around products, solving problems, and creating engaging stories? Do you have an eye for detail and the ability to translate technical solutions into benefits of using your product? If so, 3PL Central is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to build innovative marketing plans and messaging around our company’s products and help propel us to our next level of dynamic growth.
3PL Central is looking for a well-rounded team player who can:
- Take complex ideas and communicate them in a simple way
- Create compelling pitches to help drive product market value
- Gain a deep understanding for the product and engage in new, creative ways
What You Will Do:
- Actively seek out the voice of customer, building and defining target buyer, influencer, and customer personas
- Develop and execute product positioning, feature rollouts, and launch plans
- Define go to market strategies, working cross-functionally with customer-facing teams for messaging, positioning, and sales enablement
- Understand competitive landscape and provide competitive analysis and product differentiations within the marketplace
- Build out the ideal customer lifecycle, with understanding and focus on driving customer retention and upsell
- Craft engaging and high-quality product-driven content such as videos, blogs, website copy, customer stories, and sales tools and collateral
- Collaborate with Product Management to obtain a deep knowledge of the product and provide valuable customer insight
- Collect, measure, and analyze effectiveness of Product Marketing programs
- Manage multiple projects and ensure all deadlines are met
- 4+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Experience with Software Product Marketing; SaaS a plus
- Exceptional communication and writing skills with the ability to think critically about content
- Data-driven marketer with an interest in optimizing strategies and tactics
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Well organized, resilient self-starter with precise attention to detail
- Logistics experience a plus but not required
- Pragmatic Institute Certifications a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- A great attitude, natural curiosity, and a sense of humor
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming space located less than a mile from the beach in El Segundo/Silicon Beach.
Please note, 3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. Any resume submitted by search firms via this website or directly to hiring managers will be considered unsolicited resumes, and 3PL Central will not be responsible for any fee in connection with these submissions.