Product Manager (UT)
3PL Central is the fastest growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, and Target and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
3PL Central is seeking an experienced Product Manager to champion its small parcel shipping product and services. We are looking for a passionate Product Manager ready to own a key software product within the 3PL Central SaaS platform. The Product Manager will be responsible for the execution of the strategic roadmap related to small parcel shipping services in an omnichannel, ecommerce fulfillment environment. The Product Manager will work with other product managers to coordinate resource planning and prioritization of product development and release. The Product Manager will also be primarily responsible for setting and executing against a well-defined product vision to support strategic business goals as defined by the executive team.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the business development team to identify and encourage integration with key small parcel partners that will add flexibility and reach to our small parcel services while growing revenue in this key facet of the business.
- Collaborate and communicate with both internal (Marketing, Sales, Support, and Engineering) and external (customers, users, merchants, and prospects) stakeholders to define product priorities and requirements.
- Work closely with a Technical Lead and UX Designer to discover, design, and implement new features and products in the small parcel space.
- Motivate and encourage developers, testers, design, and other functional departments to deliver excellence on a daily basis.
- Communicate the roadmap, mission, priorities, progress, and goals to the company and customers through a variety of methods.
- Demonstrate new functionality, collect constructive feedback, and implement innovative ideas from user groups and other stakeholders.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for other 3PL Central departments.
- Identify and track key small parcel performance metrics that identify both strategic successes and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to prepare and guide successful product launches.
- Integrate usability studies, industry research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Understand 3PL Central’s strategic and competitive position in the market and work to deliver products that are recognized as industry best.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Bachelors degree or comparable experience. MBA highly desired.
- 1-3 years of hands-on product management experience.
- Experience with SaaS products and architecture.
- Proven product leadership.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and a strong commitment to promoting transparency within the business.
- Ability to organize and manage communications across multiple channels simultaneously.
- Hands-on experience as a Product Owner on Agile development teams.
- Technical background a plus especially an understanding of APIs.
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
3PL Central fosters an environment that focuses on continuous self-improvement and learning. By joining, you will be given an opportunity to flourish in your new role. You will be welcomed by like-minded team members and mentored by management that is eager to assist you in your professional development.
Please note, 3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. Any resume submitted by search firms via this website or directly to hiring managers will be considered unsolicited resumes, and 3PL Central will not be responsible for any fee in connection with these submissions.