Office Manager (CA)
3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
The Office & People Coordinator is an integral part of 3PL Central’s People Team. You are the forefront of the front office, ensuring that our office (once open again) is a welcoming environment and tended to. Additionally, we are looking for someone that either knows or is eager to learn about the People/HR space. This role is ideal for someone that brings positive energy and an eagerness to learn and grow. You will be a true ambassador of the teams’ values and culture.
What You Will Do:
As an Office Coordinator
- Oversee office operations as we re-open our offices (manage amenities purchasing/vendors, facilities management, office lunches, and other team initiatives)
- Build-out and document office procedures
- Manage company and meeting room calendar/schedules and proactively resolve potential conflicts
- Own the front office by greeting all visitors, overseeing mail and phones
- Support internal meetings, catering orders, and room setups
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing and maintaining IT infrastructure
- Serve as a point of contact for visiting remote employees and guest
- OHS, First Aid, Fire and Emergency Evacuation responsibilities
- Provide recommendations to improve the work environment and overall ambiance of the office in line with the organizations values and culture
As a People Coordinator
- Be an ambassador of our new hire experience and logistics, you will be a first point of contact for new hires ensuring they receive their welcome email, swag, are onboarded in our HRIS, and planning for their new hire orientations
- Facilitate and help build a scalable employee life cycle, from pre-onboarding to employee exits
- Maintain accurate employee records and process employment changes in our systems and handling data requests as needed
- 5 years’ experience in an office management role
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Extremely organized and attention to the little details that others might miss
- Ability to work independently and go the extra mile to ensure tasks are executed on time
- Positive energy and real team player
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across all levels of the business
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience with People (HR) Administration
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.