Marketing Operations Manager
3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
As a marketing operations manager, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, database management, sales and marketing analytics, and go-to-market systems integrations. You will manage all Marketing and Sales vendors and technology, new vendor implementations, and regularly audit system workflows. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
What You Will Do:
- Manage Hubspot campaigns/workflows and be an internal company resource on all things related to Hubspot.
- Lead scoring models and maintaining post-back to CRM
- CRM maintenance of closed leads, building lists for marketing purposes, and outbound calling purposes
- Conduct Landing Page A/B tests within Hubspot and potentially VWO or other A/B testing platform
- Conduct Email tests for subject lines, copy, call to actions, etc
- Help onboard new marketing partners/vendors
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing and sales systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads and opportunities.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
You Bring / Are:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in Hubspot marketing automation and integrating those systems with other technologies, including Salesforce.
- Salesforce Administrator Certified a plus. Must be willing to get certified as part of role if not currently a Salesforce Administrator.
- Sales Engagement Platform (e.g., Outreach or Sales Loft) experience a plus.
- Marketing and Sales vendor management experience a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- 2+ years of Marketing Communications, Analytics, or Ops experience.
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
3PL Central fosters an environment that focuses on continuous self-improvement and learning. By joining, you will be given an opportunity to flourish in your new role. You will be welcomed by like-minded team members and mentored by management that is eager to assist you in your professional development.
Please note, 3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. Any resume submitted by search firms via this website or directly to hiring managers will be considered unsolicited resumes, and 3PL Central will not be responsible for any fee in connection with these submissions.