Marketing Manager (CA/UT)
CartRover, 3PL Central’s newest acquisition, is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the Integration and logistics marketCartRover standardizes integrations between hundreds of the most popular ecommerce sites, marketplaces, OMS’s, WMS’s and Shipping solutions allowing our customers to add and remove integrations with ease. Through optimization and automation, CartRover make otherwise separate systems work seamlessly together.
CartRover is looking for a Marketing Manager, or Digital Marketing Manager, to join our rapidly growing team. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for coordinating with other marketing and sales professionals to implement innovative campaigns for demand generation, brand awareness, and product launches. Working closely with the entire go to market organization, the Marketing Manager will have responsibility for driving revenue into the organization through inbound programmatic channels.
What You Will Do:
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, digital campaigns, and events
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g., product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as website content sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2 or more years of experience in marketing
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce), and content management systems
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
Bonus Points If You Have:
- SaaS Experience
- Logistics Experience
- Adobe Creative Suite and Canva Experience
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.