Jr. Site Reliability Engineer
3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
Working within the Cloud Ops team, you will be pivotal in automating and increasing the reliability of our fast-growing SaaS solution. You will work with numerous teams and different skill sets as you build a cohesive, replicable, and reliable system.
What You Will Do:
- Write Infrastructure as Code (Cloudformation, Terraform)
- Automate pipelines and provisioning with Bash, Python or Java
- Become an AWS cloud guru
- Monitor and troubleshoot Cloud Services
- Design and maintain distributed systems
- Work on CI/CD pipelines (GitLab, Jenkins, Teamcity, AWS)
- Be part of a rotating on call schedule
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (Cloudformation, Terraform)
- Experience in scripting languages such as Bash, Powershell
- Experience with Java
- Experience in AWS, GCP, Azure
- High cognition levels
- Quick Learner
- Experience with Git
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines (GitLab, Jenkins, Teamcity, AWS)
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience in Development in C#, Python, Golang
- A BS in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- AWS Certifications
- SQL Server experience
- DataOps experience
- DevSecOps experience
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.