Integration Services Manager (CA)
3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
Our cutting-edge systems are built on a robust API platform that enables infinite connectivity, creative implementations, and limitless scalability. EDI connections are also core to our overall integration story and ensuring successful EDI connections is critical. Our Integration Services Manager will oversee a team of integration engineers responsible for delivering these critical solutions to our customers. This is also a roll your sleeves up position to jump in to make our customers successful. Some keys to success are ensuring we effectively scope out projects, implementation, educating and guiding our customers to ensure a successful outcome. In addition, our developer community is well regarded and key to our continued growth roadmap. Ensuring this community is well supported and continues to grow is important. Your success is key to drive Platform adoption, increase our developer/customer satisfaction and maintain our leadership position in the API/WMS space. This is an excellent opportunity to do amazing things at one of the fastest-growing companies in one of the hottest industries (e-commerce) in generations.
This very high-performing team is quickly expanding and is looking for people who take personal pride in helping others learn new skills and adopt new technology. If you are the patient, empathetic and absolute rock star customers are always raving about – apply!
What you will do:
- Recruit, hire, train and manage a team of API and EDI experts responsible for the implementation, consulting, educating, and support our integrations
- Act as an escalation point for the team and customers if/when issues arise
- Be seen as a hands-on leader capable of leading individual API and/or EDI projects for key customers
- Scope out and build SOW’s that document target solutions and customizations for potential projects
- Become the integration visionary for the company to ensure our approach continues to evolve
- Serve as a key conduit between external developers that are a part of our developer community and our platform
- Liaison with key partners that are part of our overall integration ecosystem
- Ensure our integration solutions are effectively documented for external and internal users
- Passion for sales – you possess a proven track record of successfully hunting and signing new business while using a consultative approach to apply solutions to complex challenges
- Coachable – you are open to implementing feedback consistently
- Resourceful – you go over, under, around, and through obstacles to achieve success
- Communication – you can clearly convey the value of 3PL Central products through web-based demos to win new business
- Team Player – you can work collaboratively with team members across multiple departments
- Technology proficient – you provide accurate and timely reporting and forecasting using Salesforce.com
- 3+ years successfully selling B2B SaaS software to both technical and non-technical buyers
- 3+ years experience leading a technical team responsible for the implementation and/or support of API/EDI integrations
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- 3+ years experience managing and support API and/or EDI based integrations
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
Bonus points if you have:
- Working knowledge of warehouse operations and Warehouse Management Systems and/or Logistics
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.