Implementation Manager | Skubana
Skubana, recently acquired by 3PL Central, is a leader in ecommerce operations software for online merchants. The platform unifies backend data, orders, inventory, POs, and more in the cloud and makes it easy for organizations to analyze and automate their businesses. Founded in 2015, Skubana helps retailers, brands, and marketplace sellers to boost their margins, bottom line, and organizational efficiency.
- Evaluate customer’s need to scope and map out an implementation plan for success and set realistic timeline expectations.
- Lead all aspects of implementation – working closely with the API team, Sales team, and Product team.
- Assists partners & agencies in the integration of technical systems and software.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships to provide outstanding implementation support.
- Identify and solve the challenges of an ecommerce brand and solve the ecosystem and upcoming key strategic initiatives to build out recommendations and implement best practices to drive our customers’ growth and profitability.
- Represent customers’ needs to other functional teams (support, product, marketing, etc.) to improve our products and offerings.
- Develop and conduct training sessions for each client so as to be fully prepared on the go-live date
- Become a subject matter expert on the Skubana platform
- Educate clients on best practices in order to drive a successful implementation.
- Participate in on-site implementation and willingness to travel for a period of time.
- 2+ years experience in multi-channel e-commerce or SaaS account management
- 2+ years experience in customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Programs and Google Apps
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to build strong customer rapport.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility to deliver outstanding results.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, leveraging strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the e-commerce ecosystem with mid-market B2C brands and retailers.
- Experience with e-commerce front office D2C commerce platforms (eg. Shopify
- Plus, Magento, BigCommerce), e-commerce marketplaces (Amazon, Ebay, Walmart.com, etc.) and/or back office operations Platforms (ERP, Inventory Management, OMS, WMS)
- API experience
- Fully Remote
- Skubana was built by sellers, for sellers. Chad Rubin, founder of Crucial Brands, co-founded Skubana with DJ Kunovac, CTO, to solve the back-office pain-points of multi-channel sellers to help grow their businesses.
- This is an opportunity to learn from and work with industry experts in this
- emerging space.
- As an early startup, there are endless opportunities for growth, learning new skills, and taking on exciting new challenges.
- Competitive compensation plans plus benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming space located less than a mile from the beach in El Segundo/Silicon Beach.
Please note, 3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. Any resume submitted by search firms via this website or directly to hiring managers will be considered unsolicited resumes, and 3PL Central will not be responsible for any fee in connection with these submissions.