Frontline Support Engineer (CA)
3PL Central is the fastest growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, and Target and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
At 3PL Central, our support engineers are the heart and soul of our business. We care deeply about our customers and consistently go above and beyond to help. Our fast-growing customer base relies heavily on our ability to be present and helpful 24/7.
The 3PL Central platform is an integral part of our customers’ operations and this team ensures they get fast and comprehensive answers when questions or problems arise. Our support engineers are first responders who troubleshoot questions and issues around data integrity, workflows, configuration, and training. They flourish in a tight-knit team, have a working knowledge of warehousing and logistics, and possess an unparalleled desire to rapidly learn more.
- Frontline technical software support in a mixed email and phone environment
- Troubleshoot, test, and resolve technical and configuration issues
- Educate customers on use of the software and best practices
- Reproduce, analyze, and escalate software and platform defects
- Serves as the liaison between 3PL Central and our customers
- Understand 3PL warehouse clients’ business objectives act accordingly
- Maintain regular clear updates with our customers until resolution
- Available on rotation for 24/7 on-call escalations for critical issues
- 2+ years of experience in technical support and/or customer facing roles
- Experience related to software, e-commerce, or warehousing
- Confidence with technical troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Fantastic oral and written communication
- Amazing people skills with a zeal to work with customers
- Thrive in a fast paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain and Warehouse Management Systems
- Experience with SaaS support
- Basic knowledge of SQL, SOAP APIs, REST APIs, and/or EDI
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming space located less than a mile from the beach in El Segundo/Silicon Beach.
Please note, 3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. Any resume submitted by search firms via this website or directly to hiring managers will be considered unsolicited resumes, and 3PL Central will not be responsible for any fee in connection with these submissions.