EDI Project Manager (CA)
3PL Central is the fastest growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, and Target and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
As an EDI Project manager, you’ll be responsible for scoping, analyzing, designing, and executing EDI projects for “pre-wired” and custom connections. Management of large, existing customer project portfolio. You’ll act as the primary liaison with internal teams for all your customer projects including sales, product, integrations, and support teams. As well as create documentation, training material and workshops for internal and customer audiences. And provide technical support to current project members and internal teams as needed.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- 3+ years’ experience managing technical projects
- Working knowledge of warehouse operations and Warehouse Management Systems and/or Logistics
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- The ability to effectively translate business requirements into technical solutions via actively listening
- Experience working with (administering a plus!) iPaaS software solutions like Celigo, Boomi, or Workato
- Experience with SFDC, Teamwork, Office Suite, Postman
- Practical understanding and application of EDI Standards (X12, XML, CSV)
- Working knowledge of retailer compliance including routing guides, UCC/GS -128 labels, and process flows
- Practical understanding and application of Restful APIs
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.