Director of Product Marketing (CA/UT)
3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
As 3PL Central brings together multiple unique product lines to drive transformation in omnichannel fulfillment, the Director of Product Marketing will play a critical role in defining the brand architecture and product positioning. The Director of Product Marketing will synthesize market, customer, product, and competitive inputs with an objective of driving the best possible customer experience and growth for the business.
In this role, building trusted relationships is key as you will partner and collaborate closely with multiple teams across the organization developing an intimate understanding of the details and nuances of our product’s market and buyer personas to effectively drive the cross-functional go-to-market process.
This is an ideal position for someone that has experience in building out and leading a Product Marketing team, has both a strategic mindset and the ability to roll up their sleeves, and thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do:
- Lead, manage, and mentor Product Marketing team, including building out scalable processes for future go to market efforts.
- Own 3PL Central’s messaging, positioning, and personas for all product lines
- Tell stories of how 3PL Central’s technology has helped our customers transform their businesses and drive growth
- Analyze product, customer, and market data to define strategy, identify personas, and build tailored messaging to address customer and prospect needs
- Partner with demand generation to develop compelling programs to drive new business acquisition, increase product adoption, and drive customer retention
- Partner with product leaders across the organization to develop a visionary roadmap - and how to pitch it to our customers, partners, and industry influencers
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success to support sales enablement efforts, competitive analysis, and create sales tools that will drive conversion and win rates.
- Contribute to competitive intelligence, product pricing, and analysis
- Drive go to market efforts for new product and service launches
- Frequently present to internal teams, customers, analysts, and at events
- Own the annual marketing budget for all programs and contractors required to meet goals
- 7+ years of B2B SaaS product marketing experience
- Experienced people leader with previous history of building high performing teams. You lead by example and help indiviudals grow their careers.
- Proven business and analytical skills to conduct market analysis and develop and execute go-to-market plans
- Experience leading voice of customer programs and market research
- Proven success working cross-functionally with internal business partners
- Ability to analyze complex data
- Very strong written communication skills
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree or work experience equivalent
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience merging multiple product lines
- Supply chain and logistics experience
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.