Director of Implementation (CA)
3PL Central is the fastest growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, and Target and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
As the Director of Implementation, you will lead a team of Implementation Managers and Professional Services consultants who own the success of our customers during the implementation process and consulting engagements. If you are ready to come to work for one of the fastest-growing companies in the SaaS logistics industry, we want to talk to you!
Enabling customers to get up-and-running on our platform quickly and successfully is the first critical factor in our customer’s journey. Our team of implementation specialists set up and train users from all backgrounds and technical abilities, in warehouses of all types and sizes, with operational structures and workflows that range from simple to complex. Our team of Professional Services consultants works closely with existing customers to ensure they are leveraging Best Practices and seeing maximum value from our solution.
This very high performing team is quickly expanding, and we are looking for someone to take the team to the next level. If you love coaching and mentoring others and are an absolute rock star at leading implementation teams in a fast-paced SaaS world – apply!
Leadership of a team of Implementation Managers and Professional Services Consultants, with excellence at:
- Lead the day-to-day activities of the Implementation team by providing strong leadership, coaching and mentoring.
- Be a change agent – optimize current processes, remove obsolete ones, and create new processes in the spirit of ensuring our customers journey provides a quick time to value.
- Manage team allocation to ensure each team member has a manageable workload and reallocate resources as necessary.
- Establish and refine business metrics to increase visibility, alignment and accountability to meet implementation goals.
- Act as an escalation point for the team and customers if/when issues arise.
- Develop relationships across the organization and listen to the needs of internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the Sales team to appropriately manage customer expectations throughout the implementation or consulting engagement.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Managers to ensure customers continue to be successful and are retained over their lifetime.
- Work with Product and Software Development to ensure product feedback from customers is shared and incorporated into our product roadmap.
- Establish clearly defined goals, objectives, responsibilities, competencies and development plans for each member on the team.
- Retain and recruit a world class implementation team.
- 5+ years management experience
- 5+ years’ experience leading implementations ideally in a b2b SaaS environment
- Process-oriented and obsessively organized
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Working knowledge of warehouse operations and Warehouse Management Systems and/or Logistics is a big plus (not required)
- Salesforce, Teamwork, and Utilization tracking tools are a big bonus!
- Use of Implementation or 4D software methodology also a bonus!
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming space located less than a mile from the beach in El Segundo/Silicon Beach.
Please note, 3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. Any resume submitted by search firms via this website or directly to hiring managers will be considered unsolicited resumes, and 3PL Central will not be responsible for any fee in connection with these submissions.