DevSecOps/Security Engineer (UT)
3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
Working within the Cloud Ops team, you will be pivotal in automating and increasing the reliability of our fast growing SaaS solution. You will work with numerous teams and different skill sets as you build a cohesive, replicable, and reliable system. You will focus on security and security first automation in our environment
What You Will Do:
- Write Infrastructure as Code (Cloudformation, Terraform)
- Automate pipelines and provisioning with Bash, Powershell, Python or Golang and a security first mindset
- Be the Point of contact for product teams as it relates to security in automation, CI/CD, and DevSecOps
- Build tools and automation scripts that enable developers to easily consume security services delivered by the cloud/platform team
- Understand existing processes and identify how to improve and streamline them in order to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
- Be part of a rotating on call schedule
- Work with basic security protocols including Basic Auth, SAML, Keys, OAuth, JWT, and Tokens
- Experience working with Developers, DevOps, and Engineering teams in a dynamic environment to promote/implement the DevSecOps program throughout the organization
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (Cloudformation, Terraform)
- Experience in scripting languages such as Bash, Powershell, Python or Golang
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS, HIPPA, SOX, GDPR, and CCPA Standards and Policies and the associated certification and audit processes
- Comprehension in the security areas of Key Management Systems, Certificate Management, Encryption, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Security and Monitoring tools, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux patch management and related information security functions (authentication, encryption, iptables, SSL, Ciphers, etc)
- Experience coordinating and performing vulnerability assessments through the use of automated and manual tools (Tenable, NMAP, etc)
- Experience with security automation and/or machine learning
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience in Development in C#, Python, Golang
- A BS in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- CISM, CISSP or other Security Certifications
- AWS Certifications
- Familiarity with ITIL
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS Policy, Configuration, and Security Management tools
- Experience with AWS Well Architected Framework
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.