Customer Success Manager (CA)
3PL Central is the fastest growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, and Target and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
The Customer Success department at 3PL Central exists to help our customers to realize as much value of our software as possible. Whether that means strategic account planning, selling additional products, or helping to navigate through a support case, we are here to assist our customers in any and every way.
We are looking for an experienced account manager who is adept at supporting and growing their book of customers. The ideal candidate is a problem-solver, who is able to advocate persistently for our customers internally while successfully managing our relationship with the customer. Our Software is the life-blood of our customer’s business. The Customer Success Manager must be empathetic to the customer’s needs, responding with the appropriate level of urgency, and recognize where additional products, services, or support may benefit them.
This is fast-paced position within a growing company. Working in this environment will be demanding, but highly rewarding. You will have the opportunity to problem-solve across departments (giving you a holistic view of how our business operates), and you will be challenged to think outside of the box daily.
What You Will Do:
- Recognize expansion opportunities and work with customers to grow opportunities
- Deliver consistent and proactive customer interactions to build relationships, trust, and loyalty
- Provide supplementary product-based education to customers, driving product adoption
- Respond to and manage escalations as appropriate
- 2-4 years of account management experience at a SaaS based company with sales responsibilities
- A desire to learn a new product and industry and a "can-do" attitude
- Obsessive problem-solving skills with close attention to detail, relentless urgency, and follow-through
- Ownership of your responsibilities, even in ambiguous situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills. People want to hang out with you once they’ve met you
- Effective communicator across all mediums (phone, presentation, email, etc)
- Love of process and operations, but can also easily learn and adapt
- Empathetic with a knack for understanding what a customer needs and why they need it
- Strong situation management skills and follow-through
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
3PL Central fosters an environment that focuses on continuous self-improvement and learning. By joining, you will be given an opportunity to flourish in your new role. You will be welcomed by like-minded team members and mentored by management that is eager to assist you in your professional development.
Please note, 3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. Any resume submitted by search firms via this website or directly to hiring managers will be considered unsolicited resumes, and 3PL Central will not be responsible for any fee in connection with these submissions.