Customer Success Manager | Skubana (CA/UT)
Skubana, recently acquired by 3PL Central, exists to help digitally native brands and e-tailers leverage their supply chain as a competitive differentiator. Built for high growth, high volume merchants, Skubana is designed to maximize day-to-day operational efficiency without compromising on visibility, accuracy, or overhead across an organization’s entire supply chain. We are helping brands like Victoria Beckham Beauty, Darn Tough Socks, & Loot Crate to stay nimble as their business becomes increasingly complex.
The Customer Success department at Skubana exists to help our customers to realize as much value our of our software as possible. Whether that means strategic account planning, selling additional products or helping to navigate through a support case, we are here to assist our customers in any and every way.
We are looking for an experienced account manager who is adept at supporting and growing their book of customers. The ideal candidate is a problem-solver, who is able to advocate persistently for our customers internally while successfully managing our relationship with the customer. Our Software is the life-blood of our customer’s business. The Customer Success Manager must be empathetic to the customer’s needs, respond with the appropriate level of urgency, and recognize where additional products, services or support may benefit them.
This is fast-paced position within a growing company. Working in this environment will be demanding, but highly rewarding. You will have the opportunity to problem-solve across departments (giving you a holistic view of how our business operates), and you will be challenged to think outside of the box daily.
What You Will Do:
- Recognize expansion opportunities and work with customers to grow opportunities
- Deliver consistent and proactive customer interactions to build relationships, trust and loyalty
- Provide supplementary product-based education to customer, driving product adoption
- Respond to and manage escalations as appropriate
- 2-4 years of account management experience at a SaaS based company with sales responsibilities
- A desire to learn a new product and industry and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Obsessive problem-solving skills with close attention to detail, relentless urgency and follow through
- Ownership of your responsibilities, even in ambiguous situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills. People want to hang out with you once they’ve met you
- Effective communicator across all mediums (phone, presentation, email, etc)
- Love of process and operations, but can also easily learn and adapt
- Empathetic with a knack for understanding what a customer needs and why they need it
- Strong situation management skills and follow-through.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Logistics experience
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.