Content Specialist (CA/UT)
As a Content Specialist, your primary objective will be to empower customers to accelerate adoption of our platforms. You will accomplish this by developing meaningful and effective content that enables our users to become well-versed and confident in their mastery of our software.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual who is excited to contribute to a rapidly growing company and passionate about using their superb communication skills to help people of all technological capabilities learn how to use our powerful platform to make their jobs easier. You will work cross-functionally to create and maintain end-user help content based on various points of feedback, analytics, product updates, and best practices.
In addition to creating user-friendly help content, the Content Specialist will also assist in UI audits and microcopy brainstorms to help improve the overall user experience. This role operates in a fast-paced environment and requires strong attention to detail, concern for utmost quality and accuracy, and a proactive can-do demeanor.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with subject matter experts to create and maintain high-quality customer-facing help content, including knowledgebase articles and in-app guidance
- Create and publish product-related announcements (e.g., product launches, release notes, service disruptions, process changes) through various platforms (i.e., in-app messaging, community forum, knowledge base, email)
- Collaborate cross-functionally to review and edit customer-facing communications and training materials for quality and accuracy
- Develop graphics, flowcharts, and diagrams to translate complex operational and technical concepts into simple, accessible content
- Self-manage project plans, and complete projects in an environment with competing deadlines within a fast-paced release cycle
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to increase the quality and effectiveness of both internal and external content
- Document product inconsistencies and participate in UX writing exercises
- Keep up to date on our offerings, customer use cases, and support issues
- Test product functionality while writing documentation
Undergraduate degree related to professional/technical writing, or equivalent work experience in an agile environment
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
Thorough analytic skills and attention to detail
Knowledge of adult learning theories and methodologies
Experience writing clear and concise task-oriented documentation using text and graphics (writing samples required)
Able to work effectively in a busy environment with team members in different time zones
Organized and motivated—able to prioritize and produce high-quality results on time with little direct supervision
Desire to learn a new product and industry
Experience with and passion for guiding change and continual improvement
Oxford comma supporter
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.