Content Marketing Manager (CA)
3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
We are looking for a prolific and talented Content Marketer to write and produce various types of content and email campaigns regularly to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, leads, and Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs). This role requires a high level of creativity, excellent written communication skills, attention to detail, and project management skills.
What You Will Do:
- Create monthly, quarterly, and annual content plans designed to speak to the entire buyer’s journey across awareness, consideration, and decision making
- Create multiple content resources each month to drive leads, MQLs, awareness, and/or other new customers (content examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, checklists, templates, webinars, etc.)
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers
- Grow our subscriber/lead database and drive marketing qualified leads by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Collaborate with marketing leaders, digital marketing, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day
- Create email nurture content to guide buyers to the next step in their journey and to increase engagement
- Curious about buyers, buyer personas, and the buyer’s journey
- A great storyteller
- BA/BS degree in Business, Communications, English, or Journalism or equivalent working experience
- Past experience producing marketing content, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, social media, webinars, whitepapers, infographics, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Experience with Canva or Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
- A data-driven and analytic approach to measuring content success
Bonus points if you have:
· Experience with logistics and/or SaaS
· Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce.com
· Experience with Google Analytics, social media platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter), and search engine optimization (SEO) tactics
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.