API/EDI Support Engineer (CA/UT)
3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
At 3PL Central, our support engineers are the heart and soul of our business. We care deeply about our customers and consistently go above and beyond to help. Our fast-growing customer base relies heavily on our ability to be present and helpful 24/7.
The 3PL Central platform is an integral part of our customers’ operations and this team ensures they get fast and comprehensive answers when questions or problems arise. Our support engineers are first responders who troubleshoot questions and issues around data integrity, workflows, configuration, and training. They flourish in a tight-knit team, have a working knowledge of warehousing and logistics, and possess an unparalleled desire to rapidly learn more.
What You Will Do:
- Deliver quality initial and ongoing responses for 400+ tickets per month
- Troubleshoot, test, and resolve technical and configuration issues revolving around pre-wired and REST/SOAP API/EDI connections
- Confidently navigate XML and JSON call language to translate issues to customers
- Able to multi-task across tickets in your active queue and communicate with development as needed
- Confidently navigate all file types (ex:940, 945) with experience in SFTP environment
- Be able to navigate error logs and translate issues to customer
- Pass it on! Document well within cases as well as in internal knowledge base
- Available on rotation for 24/7 on-call escalations for critical issues
- 2+ years of experience with API/EDI connections/support and/or customer facing roles
- Experience related to software, e-commerce, or warehousing
- Working knowledge of API tools (ex: Postman, Fiddler)
- At least 6 months with EDI integration environments (Can be included with above)
- Working knowledge of FTP and SFTP environments
- Confidence with technical troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Fantastic oral and written communication
- Amazing people skills with a love of working with customers
- Thrive in a fast paced, constantly evolving, team environment
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Salesforce, Confluence/Atlassian, and/or REST or SOAP API
- Experience with popular shopping carts (ex: Shopify, Amazon, WooCommerce)
- Experience with SaaS support
- Experience with EDI integration platforms (ex: TruCommerce)
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.