Account Executive (AE) | Skubana (CA)
Skubana exists to help digitally native brands and e-tailers leverage their supply chain as a competitive differentiator. Built for high growth, high volume merchants, Skubana is designed to maximize day-to-day operational efficiency without compromising on visibility, accuracy, or overhead across an organization’s entire supply chain. We are helping brands like Victoria Beckham Beauty, Darn Tough Socks, & Loot Crate to stay nimble as their business becomes increasingly complex.
In today’s age, we believe that businesses should not be forced to invest significant time, money, or human capital towards building, and supporting customized software to automate rudimentary tasks. Nor should highly customized software be required to provide the same meaningful intelligence that all digitally native merchants rely on. Our team works hard each day to make that a reality.
Skubana is now reaching the next milestone in it’s growth, and this is where you come in…
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for leading a consultative sales process and serving as an advocate for your merchants, demonstrating to them how Skubana can save them time while increasing visibility across their supply chain.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build & Manage Pipeline: Effectively qualify, scope, & build/demonstrate the business case for organizations evaluating the Skubana platform.
- Own the Sales Cycle: Lead all conversations from qualification to close and keep accurate records in all Skubana databases
- Consultative Selling: Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to your customers, develop a comprehensive understanding of their needs and how Skubana can deliver value for their business. Help your customers to navigate the buying process and identify the decision criteria most relevant to their situation and business model.
- Master the Ecosystem: Become a functional expert on ecommerce and develop an understanding of competitive solutions and their ability to service specific verticals as well as the many partner solutions that our merchants are using and evaluating (Shopping Carts, 3PLs, etc.)
- Show off the Platform: Provide engaging, relevant demonstrations of the Skubana platform that inspires confidence in our team and solution offerings
- Spend Your Time Wisely: Efficiently and accurately qualify leads, identify, and prioritize opportunities that align with Skubana’s value proposition
- Set Customers up for Success: Lead the scoping process for prospective customers, with sales engineering support
- Close the Business: Work closely with the Skubana leadership team to close sales opportunities to Skubana customers. Present pricing, address objections, and organically differentiate Skubana and yourself from the alternative paths your prospect is weighing
- Prospect: Identify prospective merchants and brands that may be a good fit for Skubana and proactively reach out to contacts to generate interest in our offerings
- Keep Accurate Records: Track all communication and activities in Salesforce and related databases for accurate reporting
- Be a Team Player: Work closely with adjacent departments to provide the best possible experience for all prospects & customers
- Hit Those Numbers: Achieve quota targets by executing on sales metrics that contribute to Skubana’s revenue objectives
Experience we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B consultative selling. SaaS software sales experience as well as custom/technical services preferred
- Proven track record of achieving measurable sales goals and reporting on pipeline to leadership in a fast pace environment
- Strong phone presence and confidence with driving highly consultative conversations with business owners c-level executives, VPs, & directors
- Comfort working in a start-up environment. Must be a self-starter and able to consistently exercise good judgement around unusual circumstances or considerations that may arise during a particular sales cycle
- Preference for working within a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent attention to detail & efficient database management without sacrificing accuracy or quality of digital records
- A desire to learn, master and teach our growing enterprise customers and partners
- Familiarity with supply chain management, operational accounting, & ecommerce best practices
- Past experience working with ERP, IMS, OMS, and/or Shipping solutions a plus
- Experience working with Google and Microsoft Suite, Slack, Zoom, Salesforce, Jira, & Hubspot a plus
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.