Account Executive SaaS (CA)
3PL Central is the fastest growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify and Target and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
Our sales team is growing and we are looking for business athletes that want to make a significant impact in a rapidly growing industry. The Account Executive (AE) role will play a key role in helping us achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives in 2019 and beyond.
What you will do:
To start, you will work from our beautiful, newly designed office located at The Point in El Segundo, less than a mile from the beach. You’ll have the opportunity to join a group of collaborative, driven, fun seeking sales professionals that play an integral role in helping us build our business. You will hit or exceed your personal revenue goals through the generation and management of your sales opportunity pipeline. You’ll accomplish this through the successful signup of new customers via all channels – inbound, outbound and referral while having the opportunity to collaborate with our marketing and product teams to help drive future interest in our platform offering. In addition to a competitive base salary, you’ll have the opportunity to earn uncapped commissions. When you win, we win! We will also expect you to continuously sharpen your saw in our development courses to enhance your skills as a sales executive.
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & unfazed by rejection
- High need for achievement – you love to compete and win
- Passion for sales – proven track record of successfully hunting and signing new business using a consultative approach to apply solutions to complex challenges
- Coachable – you are open to implementing feedback consistently
- Resourceful – you go over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Communication – you can clearly convey value of 3PL Central products through web-based demos to win new business
- Team Player – you are able to work collaboratively with team members across multiple departments
- Provide accurate and timely reporting data and forecast using Salesforce.com
- 3+ years successfully selling B2B SaaS software to both technical and non-technical buyers
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience selling logistics software
- Experience with sales acceleration tools (Outreach.io or Salesloft)
- Experience and understanding of third-party logistics (3PL) a HUGE plus
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming space located less than a mile from the beach in El Segundo/Silicon Beach.
For more information, please apply below or submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or 888-375-2368.
Please note, 3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. Any resume submitted by search firms via this website or directly to hiring managers will be considered unsolicited resumes, and 3PL Central will not be responsible for any fee in connection with these submissions.