Account Executive (CA/UT)
3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
Our sales team is growing. We are looking for sales athletes that want to make a significant impact in our rapidly growing industry. As an Account Executive (AE) you play a key role in helping us achieve our ambitious customer acquisition goals and revenue growth objectives in 2021 and beyond. While our HQ is in El Segundo, CA, less than a mile from the beach, our Utah office is located in the heart of Silicon Slopes and minutes away from outdoor adventure in every season.
What you will do:
- Contract new customers via our channels- inbound, outbound, referral, and some outbound prospecting.
- Work hard, have fun, and be coached to succeed.
- Focus on exceeding assigned revenue targets.
- Contribute as a high-performing individual to a supportive team.
- Demonstrate high skill in pipeline growth and management.
- Actualize skilled opportunity development and control.
- March to a refined cadence of reliable opportunity progression.
- Be transparent and clear in your communication.
- Represent 3PL Central to customers, and team members professionally and consistently.
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Product teams to help understand the market to drive future development to our WMS offering.
- Partner with our Sales Engineering teams to provide deep product and industry credibility to your prospect conversations.
- Passion for sales – you possess a proven track record of successfully hunting and signing new business while using a consultative approach to apply solutions to complex challenges.
- Coachable – you are open to implementing feedback consistently.
- Resourceful – you go over, under, around, and through obstacles to achieve success.
- Communication – you can clearly convey the value of 3PL Central products through web-based demos to win new business.
- Team Player – you can work collaboratively with team members across multiple departments.
- Technology proficient – you provide accurate and timely reporting and forecasting using Salesforce.com.
- 3+ years successfully selling B2B SaaS software to both technical and non-technical buyers.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience selling logistics software
- Experience with sales acceleration tools (Outreach.io or Salesloft)
- Experience, and understanding of third-party logistics (3PL) (a HUGE plus)
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.