WMS Features & Benefits
Developed specifically for the way 3PLs work. 3PL Warehouse Manager™ has all the features you need:
Powerful Reporting and Status Updates
- Instant global inventory visibility (for you and your customers).
- Provide your customers with online access to standard and customizable reports- allowing them to view real-time inventory status, shipment status, parcel tracking information - and more.
- Automatically notify customers via email of key warehouse events (e.g., receipts, shipments, etc.)
The Right Capabilities to Increase Profitability
- Maintain total visibility and control- eliminating time-wasting phone
calls with your customer service department.
- Full order management with direct EDI support, order imports from Excel,
or manual data entry (by warehouse staff or your customers).
- Customizable packing slips.
- Order allocation management.
- Pick management (FIFO, bin-priority, etc.)
- Receive, store, pick and report on material by pallet ID number.
- Manage inventory by lot number, serial number, and/or expiration date.
- Send advance shipment notifications (ASN) electronically to suppliers
- Mobile barcode scanning for increased accuracy.
- Manage full kitting and assembly functions.
- With 4PL Plus manage 4PL and partner warehouses for full supply chain
- Direct FedEx & UPS integration to streamline operations.
- International dates and time zones, currency, metric dimensions and weight
Advanced 3PL Billing Functionality
- Never miss revenue opportunities with a customer specific pricing.
- Capture billing at the end of each transaction.
- Ensures key costs associated with a transaction are captured and billed.
- Fully customizable to capture and track recurring expense, including monthly minimums, storage and other user-configurable categories.
Advanced Technology Solutions
REQUEST A DEMO >
As my customer base has expanded and my operations have grown, 3PL Warehouse Manager™ has allowed me to easily service new business without enduring lengthy and costly installations. The 3PL Warehouse Manager™ pricing model allows me to pay for only the features that my customers require.
Ted McDonald, General Manager, Trident Companies. Customer since: October 2006